Back to the Blog

I’m moving. How do I transfer service?

December 02, 2016

If you are moving to a new business location, you should call your electric distribution company to place a disconnect order and arrange for service at the new location. Then contact one of our Customer Care Representatives toll free at 1-866-258-3782 or by completing the contact form here to let us know your plans. You are permitted to transfer your existing AEP Energy contract to your new address as long as you’re moving within the same service territory. If you are moving outside of your current service territory, you can sign up your new location under a new agreement if it is within a service area we serve.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)