Back to the Blog

I’m moving. How do I transfer service?

February 07, 2018

If you are moving to a new home or apartment, you should call your utility to place a disconnect order and arrange for service at the new location. Then contact one of our Customer Care Representatives toll free at 1-866-258-3782 or by completing the form here to let us know your plans. Although you can’t transfer your agreement to the new location, you can sign up your new location under a new agreement if it is within a service area that we serve.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)